- 1 tbsp / 15 gr butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 150 gr mushrooms sliced or chopped
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 tbsp basil (I used dried)
- 1 shallot or onion cut in circles
- 240 ml liquid fresh cream
- 1 tsp truffle oil
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Melt the butter with olive oil, add the shallot or onion, and cook until they’re soft & light brown.
- Add the mushrooms, salt, pepper & basil, and let them simmer until mushrooms are cooked.
- Add the fresh cream; let it come to a boil then then add the truffle oil.
- Meanwhile, cook the ravioli in a separate pot as per the instructions on the pack.
- Add the cooked ravioli to the sauce and let them simmer a bit.
- Remove from fire, and serve with Parmesan & parsley.