- 350 gr baby potatoes
- 450 gr salmon fillet (3 skinned pieces – I used frozen from Siblou and defrosted them)
- 1 tbs olive oil (I used oil from sun-dried tomatoes; it gives more flavor)
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 tbs melted butter
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Dried Provence herbs (I used Ducros)
- Dried rosemary (Ducros)
- Dried Persillade provençale (Ducros as well)
- Wash the baby potatoes, and rub them with a dry towel to remove extra skin then cut them in half, and toss them with olive oil, salt, pepper, dried rosemary and dried persillade in a medium bowl. Mix.
- Spread in an even layer on a medium baking pan (around 22×25 cm), and roast in a preheated oven at 205ºC for about 18 minutes until starting to soften and brown.
- Meanwhile, combine the butter, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Move the potatoes to the sides of the pan, emptying the space in the middle for the salmon. Place the pieces in the middle.
- Sprinkle the salmon with salt and pepper then drizzle them with the butter mixture. Season with dried Provence herbs as well.
- Put the pan back in the oven and bake for around 12-15 minutes until the salmon is ready. Serve.
- You can garnish with fresh chopped parsley if available.
Bon Appetit 🙂