- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 500 g feta cheese
- 3 medium tomatoes cut into large cubes (or cherry tomatoes)
- 4-5 garlic cloves cut into small cubes
- dried oregano
- Dried Provence herbs
- Ground sweet paprika
- Ground paprika
- Salt & pepper
- Your choice of pasta
- Around 200 g tomato passata
- Around 4 tbsp grated Parmesan
- Fresh basil if desired
- Preheat the oven to 205 degrees celcius.
- Grease your pan of approximate size 22×26 cm with a little olive oil.
- Drain the feta and place it in the middle of the pan.
- Spread the tomatoes around it.
- Sprinkle the garlic onto the feta and tomatoes.
- Drizzle the olive oil.
- Sprinkle the dried oregano, Provence herbs, sweet paprika, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes until feta is soft.
- Meanwhile, boil your desired pasta (I chose spaghettini) as per instructions on the pack.
- Remove the pan from the oven; add the tomato passata, parmesan and pasta and mix well.
- Drizzle a little extra olive oil and serve. You can also sprinkle some extra Parmesan and garnish with fresh basil.
Bon Appetit 🙂